RE: SQL Developer training

From: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:23:46 -0800 (PST)

Before this gets out of hand…feel free to contact me directly at

HYPERLINK "mailto:Jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com"Jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com

We can setup some calls for interested companies/parties, assuming you have at least 10 or so people.

It works best to do per-organization, so folks feel free to ask questions and participate.

Jeff

From: Bheemsen Aitha [mailto:baitha_at_itradenetwork.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:43 PM To: Jeff Smith; lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: SQL Developer training

Jeff,

We have some developers at our company that might be able to take advantage of this. Please post the Webex link to the forum.

-Bheem

From: HYPERLINK "mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org"oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Smith Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:19 AM To: HYPERLINK "mailto:lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu"lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu; HYPERLINK "mailto:oracle-l_at_freelists.org"oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: SQL Developer training

Do you like free?

I’d be happy to throw together a 60-90 minute WebEx for you and your team. Just let me know.

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/index.html" \nOracle Jeff Smith | Senior Principal Product Manager

Oracle SQL Developer & Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler Phone: 919.539.6646 | Cary, NC, USA

Twitter: _at_thatjeffsmith
Oracle Database Development Tools Group

From: Leroy Kemnitz [mailto:lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu] Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:52 AM To: HYPERLINK "mailto:oracle-l_at_freelists.org"oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: SQL Developer training

Hey –

I am in the market for some SQL Developer training.  Anyone have any recommendations?  We have about 8 people that would love to learn more about it, over and above the basics.

I am going back thru my info collected from IOUG 2014, to see if there is was a speaker on the topic.

LeRoy

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Dec 10 2014 - 19:23:46 CET

Original text of this message