Re: SQL Dev Data Modeler

From: Adam Musch <ahmusch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:05:33 -0500

I've been playing with it, and while the price is appealing, I've not figured out how to do some of the things with it I know how to do in Erwin and PowerDesigner, like automatically scripting grants and triggers, building deployments out of it, and integrating into a model repository with view-vs-update permissions. Given the size of my team (small), the cost of a couple of seats of PowerDesigner has been worth the productivity.

--
Adam Musch
ahmusch_at_gmail.com