RE: Configuration Management/Versioning Tool

From: Cunningham, Mike <mcunningham_at_thedoctors.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:50:13 -0700

We have been using StarTeam here for over 10 years. We have sql scripts, pl/sql, .NET, and a couple others. The release team is considering moving to TFS (Team Foundation Server) from Microsoft as they say it would add functionality and reduce costs. Those are a couple products you can consider.

Michael Cunningham
Senior Database Administrator
The Doctors' Company
707.226.0221 - desk
707.337.0184 - cell

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Rajiv Iyer Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:49 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Configuration Management/Versioning Tool

Hi,
We are looking for a good SCM tool which can accomodate different kinds of application code like Oracle EBS, Broadvision, Agile, Amdocs and so on. We use PVCS currently and our folks are not very happy with it. It would be great if somebody can suggest some good tool that they use. Thanks for the help.
Rajiv.

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments hereto may contain confidential and privileged communications or information and/or attorney client communications or work-product protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this e-mail.