Re: Oracle RAC listener on a 2nd network

From: Maaz Anjum <maazanjum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:12:00 -0400

A few blog posts on this have already been written, but I hope you have a non-production environment to test it out first :)

Unless you are planning to use Flex Clusters (which it doesn't sound like you are or need to in this case), your upgrade should be similar from 11.2.0.X to 11.2.0.Y.

Cheers,
Maaz

--
A life yet to be lived...