Re: PSU 1 & 2 Not recommended for 12c Multitienant

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 21:45:44 -0800

The note ID and document title still shows up in searches, so perhaps its content is being revised. That is, you may be hitting item #4 on this list.
  • The document id was entered incorrectly. Please check and try again.
  • The document id does not exist (was referenced incorrectly).
  • The document is not classified as publicly accessible ("non-public").
  • *The content is being updated and it is temporarily unavailable but will be made available again soon.*