Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Final transition of Oracle-L mailing list

From: Fred Habash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:42:39 -0500

My career has significantly benefited from this list. I thank Steve and & his successor for carrying on the mission. I would like to ask, though, why not convert it to a forum vs. an email list. It is modern, more efficient, and offers much more functionality.

--

Thank you ...
Fred Habash, Database Solutions Architect (Oracle OCP 8i,9i,10g,11g)