FND_Request.submit_request Questoin

From: Bala Krishna <krishna000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 14:23:48 +0530

Hi All,

Need helping in correcting the Date format. I'm trying to submit Purge sign on audit data program from backend . Here is the code that i've pasted but not completly . The one indicated in bold is the problematic one . I'd retain the last 4 days old data and purge the old data thats why i said sysdate-4 it works for the first time and for sub-sequent runs with its regular schedule its not working which means parameters will be null .

Can anybody correct me where i'm doing wrong.

fnd_request.submit_request

                      (application => 'FND'

,program => 'FNDSCPRG'
,start_time => sysdate --
to_char(sysdate,'DD-MON-YYYY') || ' 19:30:00' * ,argument1 => to_char(sysdate-4,'YYYY-MON-DD HH24:MI:SS')* ,argument2 => chr(0) );

Regards
Bala