Re: Real life implementation of 7 year data retention requirement

From: Freek D'Hooge <freek.dhooge_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 21:50:29 +0100

But not a history of how a record changed through time.

I think the reasoning behind the restore to any point between now and 7 years back is the need to be able to show what a record looked like x time back.
If so, maybe flashback data archive and / or auditing could be used to fulfil such a requirement?

regards,

--
Freek D'Hooge
Exitas NV