RE: ADMINISTRIVIA: Final transition of Oracle-L mailing list

From: Larry Elkins <elkinsl_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:37:29 -0600

Bruce Bergman is the name I remember. Don't know if he was tall or not.

Being so long ago I may have this wrong, but I think it was the old ORACLE-L_at_IC.SUNYSB.EDU list a lot of us were on that had the daily message limit of 75. If your reply was after that limit, it might not come through for another 2-3 months. So I'm thinking it was the old SUNY list server issues that prompted the creation of the "new" oracle-l?

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_verizon.net