Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Final transition of Oracle-L mailing list

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:48:05 -0800

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:39 AM, Mark Bobak <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com> wrote:

> As you all know, Steve Adams has been the owner of the Oracle-L mailing
> list for many years. As you may also be aware, Steve has taken a step back
> from activity on the list, as well as stepping back from activities in the
> larger Oracle community. As of this morning, we have transitioned the
> ownership of the Oracle-L mailing list from Steve to me.

Steve took ownership of this list some years ago to circumvent 'issues' (please don't ask, not open for discussion)

That seems to be a thing of the past.
Thanks Mark for keeping it up.

This list is I think about 15 years old now. I am not entirely sure though - Gaja may recall when it started, I discussed it with him just before creating it.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Sr Oracle DBA at Pythian
Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com