ADMINISTRIVIA: Final transition of Oracle-L mailing list

From: Mark Bobak <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:39:56 +0000

Greetings,

As you all know, Steve Adams has been the owner of the Oracle-L mailing list for many years. As you may also be aware, Steve has taken a step back from activity on the list, as well as stepping back from activities in the larger Oracle community. As of this morning, we have transitioned the ownership of the Oracle-L mailing list from Steve to me.

I'd like to thank Steve for his many years of contributions to this list, as well as the larger community. I hope to be able to fill his shoes as administrator in coming years.

Thanks,

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak, Lead Oracle DBA

ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Pkwy | Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218 USA | +1 734 997 4059

www.proquest.com<http://www.proquest.com/>

ProQuest... Start here. 2013 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 07 2014 - 14:39:56 CET

Original text of this message