Oracle OCM/CCR server down?

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:30:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hey all,

Anyone using Oracle Configuration Manager? I finally broke down and set it up with EM12c last week only to have its nightly update job fail since.

It did manage to run a few days last week, so I started troubleshooting. The first test failed:

wget -dvSN https://ccr.oracle.com:443/em/upload/

[snip]
---request end---

HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
---response begin---

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

"emCCR -verbose test" ends the same way. As one would expect, so does surfing to that web address from multiple sources using multiple routes (i.e. not blocked by firewall).

It seems odd that a server could be down for a week at Oracle and there's no notice or other people complaining or anything...am I missing something?

TIA! Rich