Re: Oracle Standby and RAMN CATALOG

From: Guenadi Jilevski <gjilevski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 13:14:56 +0300

Hi,
Can you look at RMAN configuration for db_unique_name configuration? If the primary and standby are configured with a connect string ( Oracle Net tnsnames aliases specified) you should not have this problem.

Look at
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/backup.111/b28273/rcmsynta010.htm for the configure db_unique_name <name> connect identifier synatax.

Best Regards,

Guenadi Jilevski