Fwd: Oracle Standby and RAMN CATALOG

From: Outsider <mufc01666_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 11:40:44 +0200

Hi Tony,
Thanks for reply,

I checked again but everything is OK. The replication is working fine between primary and standby. I tried to resync catalog from standby. Look

~> rman target XXX/XXX auxiliary XXX/XXX_at_XXX (log_archive_config) catalog XXX/XXX_at_XXX
Recovery Manager: Release 11.2.0.3.0 - Production on Fri Oct 4 11:29:00 2013

Copyright (c) 1982, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

connected to target database: XYZS1 (DBID=3537003386) connected to recovery catalog database
connected to auxiliary database: XYZS1 (DBID=3537003386)

RMAN> resync catalog;

starting partial resync of recovery catalog ORA-20079: full resync from primary database is not done

doing automatic resync from primary
resyncing from database with DB_UNIQUE_NAME XYZS1DG1

RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-03009: failure of resync command on default channel at 10/04/2013 11:29:08
ORA-17629: Cannot connect to the remote database server
ORA-17627: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified
ORA-17629: Cannot connect to the remote database server

RMAN> thanks

*Tiran*
*Best Regards
Stay in touch...*