Re: solaris device to oracle datafile

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:14:20 -0500

Not only FB, but in my current company, most url shorteners are blocked so are dropbox (and its relatives), slideshare (and its relatives), even evernote is blocked. We block everything by default and open specific urls only upon review (I had to fight for orafaq.net). So, almost all of the time, I have to bookmark such links in 'pocket' application so i can access it later from home. Or if it is critical, I open links on my smartphone and send non-shortened url to my email box which sometimes works. With plathora of sharing services, it just gets more and more difficult to access interesting links. And for Youtube, it is blocked in all its varients :)

So, how does everyone else manage? you use something like pocket ot other bookmarking service? or let is go?

Raj