Diagnostics patching CP

From: seekuel <seekuel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:09:45 +0800

Hi list,
Need your thoughts on our current scenario.

We have EBS version R12.1.2. I mistakenly executed concurrent program "Diagnostics patching CP". Checking with metalink, it shows that the concurrent program is used after a migration.

My concern is I don't have much idea if running the concurrent program will have any negative effect since EBS installation is R12.1.2 and not an upgrade. Any idea, pointers, metalink doc id where I can refer? so that I can clear my doubt and peace of mind.

Thank you,
Sandeil