Re: Burleson Tuning Script Collection Book

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 21:40:34 +0200

By the way, if you're using Chrome (and are logged on to a google account) then check out the Personal Blocklist extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/personal-blocklist-by-goo/nolijncfnkgaikbjbdaogikpmpbdcdef?hl=en

You can just click on a "block this domain" link right in the google search results whenever a crap website shows up. I have blocked plenty of sites with low quality content and also all of the sites where relevant content always seems to show up in search results, but once you go to the site, it hides the content and asks you to sign up and/or pay instead. Thanks to that I haven't had the search engine spam problem for years, I just don't ever see those sites anymore.

--
*Tanel Poder*
Enkitec (The Exadata Experts)