RE: Options for poorly performing SQL

From: Ric Van Dyke <ric.van.dyke_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:25:11 -0600

Dynamically created SQL is always hard to work with. I'm far from a Java expect (I drink Java, I don't write Java), I think profiles and even stored outlines might help. But really your issue is more political then technical. I'd suggest you need to work up the food chain to find a manager or director type person to get involved in this process to get it fixed. You already have a solution, now you need the backing to make it happen.

Ric Van Dyke
Education Director
Hotsos Enterprises LTD.