Re: How to coalesce an LMT TS to drop extra datafiles?

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:33:34 -0700

Thanks Hans,

I forgot ( to mention ) that "rebuild index(es)" part of the alter table move operation.

You must live in a blessed world/environment(s) where people know why a particular index exists. In my world people who might have known that have left the company, or fell victim of a "rightsizing", 8 years ago.