RE: Burleson Tuning Script Collection Book

From: Patterson, Joel <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:38:01 -0500

Wow, got blocking information fast :) For miracleoy, can you find excluded sites, or can you customize to get only pages in English? I'm certainly going to check it out further.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Chirco Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 3:45 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Burleson Tuning Script Collection Book

Has anybody purchased this book from Don Burleson? It sounds potentially worthwhile but there are no examples of the scripts or what says about each script. Is there good examples of how and when to use each script. http://www.dba-oracle.com/oracle_dba_scripts.htm

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 01 2013 - 15:38:01 CET

Original text of this message