Re: Data Vault in Test/Dev

From: Andrejs Kaulins <andrejs.kaulins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:57:13 +0200

Hi,

We have this option in prod environment. For developers and system maintenance we have couple of test/dev db's. On of them is without database vault. There our analytics has written PL/SQL packages for sensitive data masking. After cloning and DB vault switching OFF we mask data. And then developer team can use this environment for developing purposes.

Best regards,
Andrejs