ADMIN (stand in): Sr Oracle DBA Position - One last try

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:15:37 -0500

So, as http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l declares, if in doubt about posting a message, ask the admin first.

If your noise to signal ratio gets big enough to be a bother, you'll probably hear from Mark Bobak. I'll risk my standing with him by standing in for a second.

Job postings that tend to be tolerated (in minimal quantity) tend to be from direct list participants of long standing making a direct plea with a very short note. Maybe tolerated is too nice. Make that postings that fail to get you banned, but are not really liked, because oracle-l is ALL about oracle technical content.

+1 to what Hans wrote, and since the thread had already become spam due to the encoding problem, I think it was good of him to weigh in.

Headhunters certainly watch this list, but post at their peril of being squelched.

When it gets to be a policy question, as per the link referenced above, please have the discussion directly with list administration. That avoids messages with no technical content (like, doggone it, this one) from hitting the list.

Please let this drop OR take it to the admin. My response is NOT the official last word. That would only come from Steve Adams or Mark Bobak.

Regards,

mwf