Re: Exadata patching + Oracle support

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 13:02:54 +0200

There's one more thing to add (which I didn't see mentioned here) - Oracle will patch only up to 4 databases on 1/8,1/4 and half rack and up to 8 databases on a full rack as part of this deal. It's mentioned here
http://www.oracle.com/us/support/library/remote-quarterly-patching-scope-1652890.pdf
--
Tanel Poder
Online Training! - http://blog.tanelpoder.com/seminar