Re: growth metrics

From: Lei Zeng <leizeng2003_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 22:21:53 -0800 (PST)

Would you please try DBspeed? One year free trial. You can use it to graph database/tablespace size growth as long as you have AWR data collected.

http://dbspeed.com/case_study/graph_size_growth.html

DBspeed  http://dbspeed.com/index.html

There are some case studies on the website. If you are familiar with AWR and ASH reports, you know this tool.

Regards,

Lei