Re: OEM12c plugins

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:10:35 -0300

I actually exchanged a couple of e-mails with Alex and the GG plugin for 12c is in alpha. He expects to release it some time this year (didn't get for a specific date)
So just to update this e-mail:
12c
GoldenGate         Supported (I think in BP1)
MySQL              Comming Soon!
MSSQL              Yes (included in base release, I just didn't see it)
Informix           NO (didn't expect one)
Progres            NO (still LOL)

Thank you everyone for your answers :-D

Cheers
Alan.-