Re: Audit Purge Script

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:09:43 +0200

Joel,

you are right, it's not easy.
Maybe it helps to understand: It's a spin off from Audit Vault, after some iterations and requests Oracle decided to make it available for non-Audit-Vault customers as well.
In my current situation it's quite convenient to implement it at every new created DB - so audit is in place 'just in case' :)

Martin