Re: switch DG to 64bit with no downtime?

From: kathryn axelrod <kat.axe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:56:46 -0700

Martin -
I hadn't even thought of old-fashioned replication. It had kind of fallen into the 'replaced by Streams...replaced by GoldenGate' frame of mind. I'm so glad you mentioned it!

Ilmar -
That's a good point - it does specify downstream capture. I'll look into a source capture option as well.

Craig -
I love the idea. You are right though..I'm thinking that could get quite messy quite quickly - at which point - even with downtime, the basic utlirp is a much better option.

Thank you all!! This gives me a lot to go on..