Re: scripts to parse oracle 10046 trace files?

From: Norman Dunbar <oracle_at_dunbar-it.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 19:01:35 +0000

On 05/03/12 16:42, Dba DBA wrote:

> I would be interested in scripts that parse other oracle trace files just
> so I can see what people are doing.

I use MrTools from MEthodR, Orasrp as previously mentioned, the trace analyser Perl script from Norbert Debes' Secrets of the Oracle Database book, and Toad, from Quest Software (which I played a very small part in testing out!)

Unfortunately, my job changed recently and my trace file analysis skills are aging out of the (organic) cache as I'm building nore databases than I'm diagnosing these days.

Different contract, different life!

Cheers,
Norm.

--