How to determine the best route - Oracle Spatial.

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:46:38 -0200

Hello friends,
 I need to identity using Oracle Spatial what is the short way to get a end point from a start point.

Imagine lot of segments (linestrings) and I have a start point in a segment.
The end point is located in another segment.

I need to follow all segments and determine the short distance between these 2 points.

Is there any function in Oracle Spatial that does it ?

Note :I donīt have a route , I have a lot of linestrings.

Regards
Eriovaldo