RE: so get a load of this - venting on support

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:16:35 -0400

:) I had an SR drag on for a year making Grid completely self maintaining. During the course somewhere it appears to me that an entire app server group specializes in this area, (AS being a bit of overkill for smaller shops). But the analyst does not necessarily reassign the SR to this 'other group', like it was Peoplesoft or something. So an analyst is available that does not know how to do these things, and I guess consulted once in awhile -- anyway there is a lot to it, and a year is a long time.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546