Re: disable recyclebin?

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:17:17 -0600

I'm with Nuno on this. We survived several releases of Oracle without a recyclebin ( btw, I also turn it off in Windows - if I have to use Windows ). While it may come in handy at occasions that doesn't make it a necessity. Everyone needs to learn that there are consequences to every action, so think twice before you do something destructive - and a drop is not the only destructive action possible.