dataguard , and datapump

From: ed lewis <eglewis71_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:32:31 -0500

Hi,

    We currently are running dataguard with a physical , and logical standby database. When I try to import a new schema into the primary database (using datapump), it does not replicate properly to either standby database. I don't get errors, but not all objects get copied over. So, a complete refresh of the standbys is required to put the environments in sync.

    Is this expected behavior ? I couldn't find anything on this issue.

    Switching gears, is there any way to disable archiving when doing datapump imports, outside of disabling it on the database level ?

    thanks

        ed

solaris 10
oracle 10.2.0.4