Re: odbc

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 17:13:23 +0000

Was it the MS Driver that you were using? Last time I looked (which might be half a decade ago now) this driver created some tables in the schema that it connected as. This implied that the user as well has having create session required a quota on a tablespace (and some other privs as well).

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_roswellpark.org>wrote:

> Nevermind, I think it was create session priv I was missing........
>

> ciao,
>
> Brian

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA