Re: Backport of Email notifications for DBMS_SCHEDULER_JOBS in 11gR1

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:15:34 +0100

Hi,
Yes it is doable. Look at
http://www.oracle.com/technology/sample_code/tech/pl_sql/htdocs/maildemo_sql.txt for some code to send email, also you have to look into setting up an ACL see MOS Note 557070.1 and then create a job that activates on an event from the queue sys.scheduler$_event_info.

It is a lot of code for some functionality that Oracle have included as part of the dbms_scheduler package (which I have not had a good look at yet).

Regards

Pete

--
Regards