Re: How to import LOBSEGMENT using data pump impdp?

From: Shastry(DBA) <"Shastry>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:57:34 +0530

Hi
The issue what we had was the normal impdp method was not importing data and objects, later found that LOB's can be imported using REMAP option in data pump or using transportable tablespace as an option. Since the schema had data in different tablespaces we chose to go with data pump. I could import all the objects using REMAP option in data pump. But wonder the segment size got reduced to 40GB from 280GB. How is that possible? :) Please share.

Thanks,
An