RE: RAC OCR/Voting Size

From: Randy Johnson <oraclelist_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:37:05 -0500

Or you could just use 1 partition from each of several LUNs for your OCR & Voting. Use the rest of the space on each LUN for something else like ASM volumes.

By the way I find it hard to believe your storage admin cannot give you less than 75G LUN's. It is probably more "rather not" than "cannot".

                -Randy