Problem with OUI and SSH

From: Jeffery Thomas <jeffthomas24_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:14:36 -0500

All:

I'm getting the following error when attempting to invoke 10g OUI on a new Solaris 10 box. I connect to the new server via xhost +, ssh -X, and can invoke the standard xWindows utilities such as xclock. My Google-Fu
skills seem to indicate that this is some sort of connection-forwarding problem, but still, only OUI is balking.

BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
BadAccess (attempt to access rivate resource denied) X Error of failed request: BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter) Major opcode of failed request: 20 (X_GetProperty)

Perhaps this is due to the older version of ssh we are running?

ssh -V
SSH Version Sun_SSH_1.0, protocol versions 1.5/2.0.

Thanks,
Jeff