100% cpu after installing EM Agent 10gR2

From: Joe Armstrong-Champ <joseph.armstrong-champ_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:20:26 -0500

I have installed the agent (10.2.0.2) on 2 windows 2003 servers and have gotten the same result both times - microsoft process wmiprvse goes crazy and starts using 100% of the cpu. This happens every time the agent starts and continues even after it is stopped.

I have also installed the agent on 2 windows 2k servers and don't get the same problem.

Oracle is telling me it's a microsoft problem.

Has anyone had any similar experiences? Any ideas?

Thanks.
Joe