Re: dbms_job failed to execute

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:55:39 +0100

Mladen, you're making the assumption that everyone that asks an 'easy' question
is too lazy to do some homework.

Sometimes 'beginners' are simply otherwise competent people that have to deal
with a situation new to them, have consulted the manuals, are still unsure what
to do, and have the good sense to ask more knowledgable people before charging
ahead with incomplete knowledge and creating a bigger mess than they started with.

'Beginners' are sometimes under pressure from their boss to fix a situation. It could
be that their DB is even covered by support, but the local bureaucracy prevents them
from contacting support. There are a number of situations whereby someone has
insufficient time to do all the research to fully understand the problem - they just
gotta fix it.

Whatever the situation, does it really matter? Delete the email, skip it, whatever.

As 'beginners', they also have the right to exercise 'free speech'.

--
Jared Still