Re: DATAFILE??

From: BP <brian.peasey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:06:34 -0500

Hi Everyone,

> You've gotta ask yourself one question: do I feel lucky?

lol.

The atmoshpere in this group is so much better than than either the newsroups for some of the web boards out there. Must be something with it ending up in our email vs. a webpage that make's it more civil.

Anyways. Good discussion on basic questions and RTFM. I need to ask basic questions that not so much as technical as they are operational. One of the best things I've gleamed from reading all the posts it 'Try it'....'Test it for yourself'. You guys and gals are like my Senior DBA(which i don't have) , who I can ask questions.

Ok...enough of the love fest brian.

Best Regards,
Brian Peasey