Re: query on ditionary objects

From: raja rao <raja4list_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

when i dont have stats, it is slow.

after perofrming stats. i see that i am getting faster response.

Yavor Ivanov <Yavor_Ivanov_at_stemo.bg> wrote: Hm.
My guess would be oposite. According to Oracle Docs, you should not collect stats for objects in SYS schema in 9i or the database will creep. So, do you realy have ANY stats on SYS objects? If you do have, remove them...

Rgds,
yavor