Re: First install under windows

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:23:15 +0200

Thank Niall and Igor, I did not knew that the ORA_DBA is created by the install.
Anyway, I do not install Oracle on the servers but the sysadmins. Part of the manual to install Oracle, they build the group and make all the DBAs members of that group.
Since all DBAs are handling all databases, we do not need the ORA_<SID>_DBA.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel