RE: Licence for SQLPlus ?

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:33:06 -0400

Don't expect your total support costs to go down either. Because now we will have to "adjust your contract to the current list price - you'll lose your discount." Your support costs have been predetermined - they will not go down unless you actually drop database licenses.

Universal Power Units - what a ridiculous mess those things were. I think that was around the time that SQL*Server started looking good to some companies.

Jay