Re: How much time can save using _disable_logging on 10g

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:02:19 -0400

rjamya, this is not Carys words, this come from Tao.

Tao says "If you don't do anything, everything is done"

now if you like this phylosophy too much you can loose your job. :)

--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i