SQL help

From: Sandeep Dubey <dubey.sandeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:53:35 -0400

Hi,

I am having weekend hangover with seemingly simple sql requirement.

create table t(id number);
insert into t values(1);
insert into t values(2);
commit;

I want to query this with an Id set. All values in the set should be there to return me any row.
e.g.
select * from t where id in (1,2); return 1 and 2

If am serching for 1,2,3 if any one value is missing I should not get any data. e.g.
select * from t where id in (1,2,3) should not return any row. How to rewrite the above query with (1,2,3) that should not return me any row. Thanks

Sandeep