DBMS_METADATA for SYSTEM_GRANT for ROLE AQ_ADMINISTRATOR_ROLE return error

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:53:29 +0200

Hello

Oracle 9.2.0.6 on windows.

I am using dbms_metadata to get all the system privileges granted to roles.

I am using:
select 'select distinct
trim(dbms_metadata.get_granted_ddl(''SYSTEM_GRANT'' , ' || '''' || role || ''')) || '';'' from dual;'
from dba_roles , dba_sys_privs
where role = grantee;

This produce this statement for role AQ_ADMINISTRATOR_ROLE: select
trim(dbms_metadata.get_granted_ddl('SYSTEM_GRANT','AQ_ADMINISTRATOR_ROLE') || ';' from dual;

This command results in:
specified object of type SYSTEM_GRANT not found.

When I do:
select * from dba_roles , dba_sys_privs where role = grantee; I get the grants for AQ_ADMINISTRATOR_ROLE.

This error is only for AQ_ADMINISTRATOR_ROLE. For all the other roles I get the ddl OK.
I tried it on 2 databases with the same result.

I searched Metalink and google with no results.

I am going to open tar but I thought to ask also the list.

Please ignore the <|| ';'> it is leftover from previous test.

TIA
--

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel