Re: linux vs MS (slight twist on the topic)

From: Rodd Holman <Rodd.Holman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 10:14:10 -0500

We don't run a large DB on it, but we do have some very mission critical systems on linux.
All of our monitoring and paging is run from linux using Nagios and OEM. Our system that dials up all of our hotel sites to get our billing information ($$$$$$) is linux. It's a whole lot more production ready than MS will ever be.

Rodd

--
Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer