RE: How much time can save using _disable_logging on 10g

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:24:52 -0400

It's really impossible to predict.

It depends on the design of your application, and whether logging is a significant portion of your response time. Since you emphasize this is for testing only, I assume you're aware of the severe implications to your database in the event of a crash....

For anyone else reading this: Never, ever, ever set this parameter. ;-)