RE: CPUs NOT getting consumed ?

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_allegientsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:05:17 -0400

Comments inline:

--

Mladen Gogala

Ext. 121

  _____

From: Connor McDonald [mailto:mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:56 AM
To: Oracle-L
Subject: Re: CPUs NOT getting consumed ?

True story - I am at this very moment sitting in front of a server at client
site which has:

- 8Gb RAM
- 4 x 3.4Ghz Xenons

[Mladen Gogala]
Achilles or the turtle? and ... wait for it... 1 (mirrored) 300G disk. Its fair to say that CPU's are certainly not getting consumed here....
[Mladen Gogala] Please, tell me that OS is separated to the additional
drive...at least that. -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l