RE: SYBASE on AIX

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_allegientsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:31:31 -0400

Onkar, I feel guilty as sin. Yesterday was Monday and I was abrupt, harsh, abrasive, fresh, impolite, rude and

anything but co-operative. The word "effing" is an onomatopoeic slang for another word starting with the letter "F".

My reply meant that you should ask your question on an appropriate forum devoted to "effing Sybase". The

definition of the underlying word, signified by "effing", was beautifully given by the renowned linguistic group

known as Monty Python. This magnificent work can be found at: http://www.sigg3.net/myself/fuck.html

--

Mladen Gogala

Ext. 121

From: Onkarnath Tiwari [mailto:onkar.tiwari_at_in.ness.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:47 AM To: MGogala_at_allegientsystems.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: SYBASE on AIX

Thanx Mladen for the response. I guess theres a small problem in accessing the link you had given me. The site is not opened. If u don mind then can I have the full link. Thanx once again for being co-operative.

Thanks & Regards,

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Oct 04 2005 - 09:32:10 CDT